Heat load EN 12831 incl. HTCAD-Floor plan design - Domestic Version* only € 650,-
The program HT2000 Heat Load EN 12831 allows you to enter data into a table or to tranfer it automatically from the floor plan design.
For customers it is less time-consuming to remember how the new program works.
Scope of functionality
- The foundation is EN 12831
- U-value calculation including material catalogue ISO 6946
- drawing of floor plans with direct data transfer to heat load design
- Graphic display for temperature distribution in module
- PDF- / FAX-/ SCAN-Template Import
- Simple roof pitch and dormer definitions with a 3D-assistent
- coloured display of the specific heat load
- Export results als RTF-or PDF-file
- Quick, efficient entry to table; least possible amount of definition time required
- Data transfer to all HT2000 programs HT2000
- and much more...
*Domestic Version with a maximum of 4 storeys and 20 rooms